THIS WEEK’S ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Current Announcements
- Readings & Ministry Schedule
- Future Readings & Ministry Schedule
- UPCOMING EVENTS: 2019
- Combined Choir Offertory
- THE LUNCH BUNCH – Feb 27
- KAIROS COOKIES!
- Vestry Meeting – February 21
- Spring Parish Directory!
- FOOD PANTRY MONTH!
- Family Game Night February 16
- EMERGENCY CONTACT LIST
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in February 2019
- Weather-Related Cancellations
- Office Hours
- Check out our latest photos!
- Are you a FACEBOOK user??
- St. Mark’s Adult Forum
- Current Announcements
FOOD PANTRY MONTH!
FEBRUARY IS FOOD PANTRY MONTH!
Groceries are always needed!
Boxed potatoes, mac & cheese
Pasta and spaghetti sauce
Bagged rice & beans
Diapers, wipes, TP
THE HUNGER FUND:
In addition to supporting St. Paul’s UMC Food Pantry with groceries donated by our parishioners, we also send them monetary contributions. If you would like to do this, either on a one-time-only basis or as part of your regular contributions, you can add this easily to your pledge check (specify the amount on the memo line), or write a check to St Mark’s for the Hunger Fund/Food Pantry. You can also put cash in a specially-marked envelope. These donations are sent to St. Paul’s quarterly, and are noted on your contribution sheet. Even a few dollars on a monthly basis will help!
If you’d like to continue to contribute, you can
- Add to your pledge check (specify the extra amount on the memo line)
- Write a check to St Mark’s for the Food Pantry (note on memo line)
- Place cash in a specially-marked envelope (with your name, if you want it on your contribution record)
* * * Please DO NOT place any monetary donation (cash or check) into the food pantry bags/baskets/boxes in the Narthex. The chances are pretty good that your donation might not be found for a while* * *
These donations are sent to St. Paul’s quarterly, and are noted on your contribution sheet. Even a few dollars on a monthly basis will help!
DID YOU KNOW…
that St. Mark’s is the BIGGEST local contributor to the Food Pantry?
When they call, we answer, both in money and groceries.
Fr Mike recently delivered $235 worth of canned vegetables (32 dozen cans),
as the pantry was almost completely out.
The money he spent comes from his Clergy Discretionary Fund,
which includes the loose plate on the fourth Sunday of each month.
YOUR donations make a huge difference to our hungry neighbors!
Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can. ~~John Wesley