Announcements from 2011
- Day of Change "Thank You!"
- Starting your CHRISTMAS shopping?
- Pledge In-Gathering
- Christmas Worship Schedule
- Christmas Flowers
- 2011 Christmas Project
- Our Christmas Pageant
- Thanksgiving Eve Service
- Diocese and Deanery Updates
- Bach Society Tickets
- Combined Service with St. Margaret’s
- Lunch at Cedar Land Restaurant
- November 16th Annoucement
- TRINITY COOKIE WALK!
- Waffle Shop at Christ Church!
- Calling all Volunteers for the 137th Diocesan Convention!
- 2012 St. Mark's Stewardship Campaign
- Prayer Shawl Ministry Gala
- Church 2011 Photo Directories Have Arrived!
- DAY OF CHANGE!
- Trunk or Treat at Community Methodist!
- The Combined Services with St. Margaret’s
- All Saints Day
- YARD SALE!
- Body, Mind, Spirit, Voice
- SUMMER LUNCH PROGRAM for KIDS
- HARP ENSEMBLE CONCERT
- Parish Action Team
- CHRISTMAS PAGEANT!
Day of Change “Thank You!”
A tremendous THANK YOU to all who contributed to our Fall Day of Change. I am pleased to announce that we collected $415.10 to be given to St. Paul’s United Methodist Church to help feed the hungry. Adding together our spring and fall collections, the total amount for the Day of Change for the year is $586.10. This sets an all time record for the largest amount collected in a single year by our Parish. Thank you again for your generosity.