Announcements from 2011
- Day of Change "Thank You!"
- Starting your CHRISTMAS shopping?
- Pledge In-Gathering
- Christmas Worship Schedule
- Christmas Flowers
- 2011 Christmas Project
- Our Christmas Pageant
- Thanksgiving Eve Service
- Diocese and Deanery Updates
- Bach Society Tickets
- Combined Service with St. Margaret’s
- Lunch at Cedar Land Restaurant
- November 16th Annoucement
- TRINITY COOKIE WALK!
- Waffle Shop at Christ Church!
- Calling all Volunteers for the 137th Diocesan Convention!
- 2012 St. Mark's Stewardship Campaign
- Prayer Shawl Ministry Gala
- Church 2011 Photo Directories Have Arrived!
- DAY OF CHANGE!
- Trunk or Treat at Community Methodist!
- The Combined Services with St. Margaret’s
- All Saints Day
- YARD SALE!
- Body, Mind, Spirit, Voice
- SUMMER LUNCH PROGRAM for KIDS
- HARP ENSEMBLE CONCERT
- Parish Action Team
- CHRISTMAS PAGEANT!
DAY OF CHANGE!
November 6, 2011
Turning back your clocks?
Remember that when we
“spring forward” and “fall back”,
we take up a special donation for the Food Pantry at St. Paul’s UMC.
So as you change your clocks,
please bring in your change
(or checks, or folding money!)
and place it in the baskets at
the front and rear of the sanctuary.
pennies to $100.00 bills are welcome!