Announcements from 2011
- Day of Change "Thank You!"
- Starting your CHRISTMAS shopping?
- Pledge In-Gathering
- Christmas Worship Schedule
- Christmas Flowers
- 2011 Christmas Project
- Our Christmas Pageant
- Thanksgiving Eve Service
- Diocese and Deanery Updates
- Bach Society Tickets
- Combined Service with St. Margaret’s
- Lunch at Cedar Land Restaurant
- November 16th Annoucement
- TRINITY COOKIE WALK!
- Waffle Shop at Christ Church!
- Calling all Volunteers for the 137th Diocesan Convention!
- 2012 St. Mark's Stewardship Campaign
- Prayer Shawl Ministry Gala
- Church 2011 Photo Directories Have Arrived!
- DAY OF CHANGE!
- Trunk or Treat at Community Methodist!
- The Combined Services with St. Margaret’s
- All Saints Day
- YARD SALE!
- Body, Mind, Spirit, Voice
- SUMMER LUNCH PROGRAM for KIDS
- HARP ENSEMBLE CONCERT
- Parish Action Team
- CHRISTMAS PAGEANT!
The Combined Services with St. Margaret’s
we will join St. Margaret’s at
5301 Free Pike in Trotwood.
To get to St. Margaret’s, take U.S. 35 west 13.5 miles from Woodman Drive. (When you pass W. Third St., the highway changes names from “U.S. 35” to “State Route 49” — just stay on the highway.) St. Margaret’s is located at the corner of St. Rt. 49 and Free Pike. Turn right on Free Pike, then left into their parking lot.