Announcements from 2012
- Stewardship Notes for Month and Year
- December 30 Sermon in Song
- Christmas Worship Schedule
- CHRISTMAS PROJECT
- 2012 Contributions
- Nets for Life
- Puppet Show and Dinner
- Prayer List
- Christmas Flowers
- Youth Of Dayton Are Here (Y.O.D.A.H)
- Donation To Christmas Flowers
- 53rd Annual Waffle Shop
- COMBINED THANKSGIVING EVE SERVICE
- Thank You ! DAY OF CHANGE - November 4
- Starting your Christmas shopping?
- Stewardship Notes for October 2012
- All Saints Day - November 4
- Collection for Veterans
- 2013 St. Mark's Stewardship Campaign
- LIBERIAN PRIEST TO VISIT
- BISHOP BREIDENTHAL RETURNING TO ST. MARK’S
- Stewardship Notes for September 2012
- Painting St. Mark's Hallways
- VALLEY VINEYARDS OUTING
- 15th Annual Praise & Picnic in the Park
- Picnic in the Park This Sunday!
- Canterbury Court can use YOUR help!
- Stewardship Notes for August 2012
- It's Back to School !!!
- More Ways to Help Kemp School!
- Fall Parish Directory!
- Yard Sale Results!
- Stewardship Notes for July 2012
- YARD SALE Drop-Offs!
- St. Mark’s shirts are back!
- Summer Camp
- Upcoming Events!
- Young's Dairy Outing
- Fr. Mike's Vacation
- MISSION TRIP VISITORS
- Congratulations to our Sinclair Grads!
- The Giving Tree has 16 new leaves!
- Congratulations to our Beavercreek Grads!
- Welcome to Scott Steven Kelly!
- Recognition Day May 27, 2012
- 5K RUN/WALK FOR KIDS
- Flower Sunday May 13
- Adult Forum - Easter 2012
- Prayer Shawl Ministry Fellowship
- Combined Services with St. Margaret's
- Readings & Ministry Schedule for Holy Week
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- Rebuilding Together Dayton - April 28
- Stewardship Notes
- Easter Flowers
- 2012 Spring Sparkle Day
- Neighborhood Walk
- Thank You - Day of Change
- Day of Change!
- Good Friday Offering 90th Anniversary
- Clocks Forward Next Saturday!
- Combined Services with St. Margaret’s
- Free Concert Tickets!
- Mesi Merci Thank you
- It’s almost KAIROS Cookie Time!
- HOLY LAND (virtual) TOUR!
- SHROVE TUESDAY PANCAKE SUPPER!
- SPRING RUMMAGE SALE!
- 2012 Dayton Deanery Lenten Series
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
- 2011 Contribution Sheets
- Rebuild our Church in Haiti
- ABITIBI RECYCLING
- Telling the Gospel of Mark
- Prayer List Change
Thank You ! DAY OF CHANGE – November 4
Thanks to your
VERY generous donations last week,
we are sending a check for
to the food pantry at St. Paul’s UMC!
Daylight Savings Time ended this Sunday, Nov 4!
Remember that when we
“spring forward” and “fall back”,
we take up a special donation for
the Food Pantry at St. Paul’s UMC.
So as you change your clocks,
please bring in your change
(or checks, or folding money!)
We welcome everything from pennies to $1000.00 bills!