Announcements from 2013
- Stewardship Notes for December 2013
- REHEARSAL TODAY!
- Christmas Project 2013
- 2014 PLEDGE ENVELOPES
- December 29 Sermon in Song
- Christmas Worship Schedule
- 2013 Contributions
- TOILETRIES COLLECTION!
- 2014 St. Mark's Stewardship Campaign
- HOLIDAY BAZAAR - December 14!
- PERSONAL CARE ITEMS NEEDED!
- Christmas Flowers 2013
- Day of Change - Thank You!
- Stewardship Notes for November 2013
- CHRISTMAS shopping?
- Fr. Mike Vacation November 24!
- Betsy Jones Art Gallery - Nov 10, 2013
- Combined THANKSGIVING EVE SERVICE
- Stewardship Notes for October 2013
- WAFFLE SHOP 2013
- Prayer List
- All Saints Day November 3, 2013
- DAY OF CHANGE November 3
- Betsy Jones Art Gallery
- Office Closed!
- VALLEY VINEYARDS OUTING
- Fall Parish Directory!
- Flooring Update
- 75th Anniversary Celebration!
- Stewardship Notes for September 2013
- The Dayton Episcopal Clothing Room
- 2014 MVERN trip to Russia
- Writing Faith Workshop
- Community Blood Drive Update!
- RWANDAN SINGERS
- 2013 Yard Sale Results!
- OUR MUSICAL GUESTS
- 16th Annual Praise & Picnic in the Park
- It’s KAIROS Cookie Time!
- YARD SALE RESULTS
- Community Blood Drive
- Stewardship Notes for July 2013
- August 10 YARD SALE Drop-Offs Going On Now!
- Time and Talent Project
- 7th Annual 5K for the Kids
- Stewardship Notes for June 2013
- Fr. Mike on vacation
- Summer Arts Camp
- Young’s Dairy outing June 23!
- 5K RUN/WALK FOR THE KIDS
- Stewardship Notes for May 2013
- Calling All Artists!
- Time and Talent!
- UPCOMING EVENTS!
- Body, Mind, Spirit, Voice
- Young’s Dairy Outing
- Body, Mind, Spirit, Voice
- Nursery Volunteers needed!
- Congratulations to Our Graduates!
- Sunday School Teacher Recognition, and Ice Cream Social!
- Abitibi Recycling
- Garrison Keillor on Episcopalians
- Stewardship Notes for April 2013
- THIS SUNDAY is Flower Sunday!
- PENTECOST is May 19
- Silent Auction
- ONE DAY GREENE COUNTY
- Rebuilding Together Dayton
- The Betsy Jones Art Gallery
- Combined Services with St. Margaret’s
- Stewardship Notes for March 2013
- FREE Concert Tickets!
- UPDATED WEBSITE!
- DAY OF CHANGE
- Readings for Holy Week
- EASTER SCHEDULE
- GOOD FRIDAY OFFERING
- BELLS! BELLS! BELLS!
- Easter Bunny for the Kids!
- Easter Flowers
- Sparkle Day
- Combined Service with St. Margaret’s
- LENT FOR EVERYONE!
- Deanery Lenten Series
- DAY OF CHANGE!
- Cost of Sanctuary Lamp Candles Increases
- Daylight Savings Time Reminder!
- It’s Kairos Cookie Time Again!
- SHROVE TUESDAY PANCAKE SUPPER!
- Stewardship Notes for January 2013
- What’s that new design on the cover?
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
- 2012 Contribution Sheets
- 2013 PLEDGE ENVELOPES
2014 St. Mark’s Stewardship Campaign
DECEMBER 1 Update:
All pledges received to date will be gathered together and presented as a special offering during our worship service today. Many thanks to everyone who supported the 2014 St. Mark’s Stewardship Campaign. If you have not submitted a pledge to date but would still like to do so, you are highly encouraged to submit your pledge ASAP. Every pledge is direly needed and greatly appreciated to allow our parish to fulfill its mission to do God’s work.
NOVEMBER 24 Update:
Next Sunday, December 1, we will gather the pledges of financial support for our Parish for 2014 and submit them as an offering during our worship service on that day. If you have already turned in your pledge form – Thank you! If you have misplaced your pledge form, please call the church office or see Jim Rudd, our Stewardship Chairperson.
Pledges are not contracts. They are statements of intent made in faith. They are a great help to our Vestry in their planning and can always be revised if there are changes in your life.
NOVEMBER 10 Update:
We are asked to use our abundant gifts with which we have been blessed to do God’s work in this world. We are expected to grow those gifts and use them wisely as we attend to the needs of those less fortunate than ourselves. During this Stewardship Campaign, may we give in worship and appreciation to God for our many blessings and as a statement of our faith that He will continue to provide for our own needs. Please submit your pledge by December 1, 2013 to allow it to be included with the other pledges received as an offering during the worship service on that day.
Everything we have is a gift from God. Christian stewards serve God out of love and gratitude for those gifts, knowing that it’s not how much we have but what we do with it that counts.
Consider sharing your gift with those less fortunate than yourself by supporting St. Mark’s Parish and its mission to do God’s work. May your gift be proportional to the amount of your blessings.
Please submit your pledge by December 1, 2013 to allow it to be included with others as an offering during our worship service on that day.