Announcements from 2013
- Stewardship Notes for December 2013
- REHEARSAL TODAY!
- Christmas Project 2013
- 2014 PLEDGE ENVELOPES
- December 29 Sermon in Song
- Christmas Worship Schedule
- 2013 Contributions
- TOILETRIES COLLECTION!
- 2014 St. Mark's Stewardship Campaign
- HOLIDAY BAZAAR - December 14!
- PERSONAL CARE ITEMS NEEDED!
- Christmas Flowers 2013
- Day of Change - Thank You!
- Stewardship Notes for November 2013
- CHRISTMAS shopping?
- Fr. Mike Vacation November 24!
- Betsy Jones Art Gallery - Nov 10, 2013
- Combined THANKSGIVING EVE SERVICE
- Stewardship Notes for October 2013
- WAFFLE SHOP 2013
- Prayer List
- All Saints Day November 3, 2013
- DAY OF CHANGE November 3
- Betsy Jones Art Gallery
- Office Closed!
- VALLEY VINEYARDS OUTING
- Fall Parish Directory!
- Flooring Update
- 75th Anniversary Celebration!
- Stewardship Notes for September 2013
- The Dayton Episcopal Clothing Room
- 2014 MVERN trip to Russia
- Writing Faith Workshop
- Community Blood Drive Update!
- RWANDAN SINGERS
- 2013 Yard Sale Results!
- OUR MUSICAL GUESTS
- 16th Annual Praise & Picnic in the Park
- It’s KAIROS Cookie Time!
- YARD SALE RESULTS
- Community Blood Drive
- Stewardship Notes for July 2013
- August 10 YARD SALE Drop-Offs Going On Now!
- Time and Talent Project
- 7th Annual 5K for the Kids
- Stewardship Notes for June 2013
- Fr. Mike on vacation
- Summer Arts Camp
- Young’s Dairy outing June 23!
- 5K RUN/WALK FOR THE KIDS
- Stewardship Notes for May 2013
- Calling All Artists!
- Time and Talent!
- UPCOMING EVENTS!
- Body, Mind, Spirit, Voice
- Young’s Dairy Outing
- Body, Mind, Spirit, Voice
- Nursery Volunteers needed!
- Congratulations to Our Graduates!
- Sunday School Teacher Recognition, and Ice Cream Social!
- Abitibi Recycling
- Garrison Keillor on Episcopalians
- Stewardship Notes for April 2013
- THIS SUNDAY is Flower Sunday!
- PENTECOST is May 19
- Silent Auction
- ONE DAY GREENE COUNTY
- Rebuilding Together Dayton
- The Betsy Jones Art Gallery
- Combined Services with St. Margaret’s
- Stewardship Notes for March 2013
- FREE Concert Tickets!
- UPDATED WEBSITE!
- DAY OF CHANGE
- Readings for Holy Week
- EASTER SCHEDULE
- GOOD FRIDAY OFFERING
- BELLS! BELLS! BELLS!
- Easter Bunny for the Kids!
- Easter Flowers
- Sparkle Day
- Combined Service with St. Margaret’s
- LENT FOR EVERYONE!
- Deanery Lenten Series
- DAY OF CHANGE!
- Cost of Sanctuary Lamp Candles Increases
- Daylight Savings Time Reminder!
- It’s Kairos Cookie Time Again!
- SHROVE TUESDAY PANCAKE SUPPER!
- Stewardship Notes for January 2013
- What’s that new design on the cover?
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
- 2012 Contribution Sheets
- 2013 PLEDGE ENVELOPES
Yes, we’re finally done with asbestos removal, air quality testing, concrete testing, flooring installation, and waxing. Whew! Thanks to everyone who helped with The Big Move (Back) yesterday! We’ll get everything back into place before next Sunday’s celebration.
IT’S ALMOST DONE!!!
All the flooring has been laid, so now it’s time for Bob Pickle to come in and give everything three coats of wax. Then we will need help cleaning, and moving everything back (sign-up sheet on the board in the Narthex). One more week of Coffee Hour in the courtyard, and then the grand unveiling and 75th anniversary celebration on October 13 (there’s a sign-up sheet for that, too!).
THANKS to everyone for your patience and flexibility during all this renovation!
M&S Flooring is making headway in the Community Building! The first floor is almost finished (take a peek if you like), with the basement scheduled next, and the second floor last. They are using the Office as a staging area, so that may take a while to get cleaned up. Once all the flooring is in place, Bob Pickle will come in and wax everything, and then we can move it all back (there will be a sign-up sheet for that!)
Coffee Hour will continue to be held in the courtyard, with minimal food (but there WILL be coffee!) If you’d like to sign up to bring a few goodies (something sweet and something not sweet), please let Katherine know.
The asbestos is gone, the air sample testing came back negative, the other tests are finishing up, and the flooring has begun!
Coffee Hour will continue to be held in the courtyard, with minimal food (but there WILL be coffee!) If you’d like to sign up to bring a few goodies (donuts, muffins, cookies), please let Katherine know.
The playground will be open if there is access to it, but please make sure children stay away from all construction equipment.
THANKS to everyone
for your patience and flexibility
during the next few weeks!