Announcements from 2013
- Stewardship Notes for December 2013
- REHEARSAL TODAY!
- Christmas Project 2013
- 2014 PLEDGE ENVELOPES
- December 29 Sermon in Song
- Christmas Worship Schedule
- 2013 Contributions
- TOILETRIES COLLECTION!
- 2014 St. Mark's Stewardship Campaign
- HOLIDAY BAZAAR - December 14!
- PERSONAL CARE ITEMS NEEDED!
- Christmas Flowers 2013
- Day of Change - Thank You!
- Stewardship Notes for November 2013
- CHRISTMAS shopping?
- Fr. Mike Vacation November 24!
- Betsy Jones Art Gallery - Nov 10, 2013
- Combined THANKSGIVING EVE SERVICE
- Stewardship Notes for October 2013
- WAFFLE SHOP 2013
- Prayer List
- All Saints Day November 3, 2013
- DAY OF CHANGE November 3
- Betsy Jones Art Gallery
- Office Closed!
- VALLEY VINEYARDS OUTING
- Fall Parish Directory!
- Flooring Update
- 75th Anniversary Celebration!
- Stewardship Notes for September 2013
- The Dayton Episcopal Clothing Room
- 2014 MVERN trip to Russia
- Writing Faith Workshop
- Community Blood Drive Update!
- RWANDAN SINGERS
- 2013 Yard Sale Results!
- OUR MUSICAL GUESTS
- 16th Annual Praise & Picnic in the Park
- It’s KAIROS Cookie Time!
- YARD SALE RESULTS
- Community Blood Drive
- Stewardship Notes for July 2013
- August 10 YARD SALE Drop-Offs Going On Now!
- Time and Talent Project
- 7th Annual 5K for the Kids
- Stewardship Notes for June 2013
- Fr. Mike on vacation
- Summer Arts Camp
- Young’s Dairy outing June 23!
- 5K RUN/WALK FOR THE KIDS
- Stewardship Notes for May 2013
- Calling All Artists!
- Time and Talent!
- UPCOMING EVENTS!
- Body, Mind, Spirit, Voice
- Young’s Dairy Outing
- Body, Mind, Spirit, Voice
- Nursery Volunteers needed!
- Congratulations to Our Graduates!
- Sunday School Teacher Recognition, and Ice Cream Social!
- Abitibi Recycling
- Garrison Keillor on Episcopalians
- Stewardship Notes for April 2013
- THIS SUNDAY is Flower Sunday!
- PENTECOST is May 19
- Silent Auction
- ONE DAY GREENE COUNTY
- Rebuilding Together Dayton
- The Betsy Jones Art Gallery
- Combined Services with St. Margaret’s
- Stewardship Notes for March 2013
- FREE Concert Tickets!
- UPDATED WEBSITE!
- DAY OF CHANGE
- Readings for Holy Week
- EASTER SCHEDULE
- GOOD FRIDAY OFFERING
- BELLS! BELLS! BELLS!
- Easter Bunny for the Kids!
- Easter Flowers
- Sparkle Day
- Combined Service with St. Margaret’s
- LENT FOR EVERYONE!
- Deanery Lenten Series
- DAY OF CHANGE!
- Cost of Sanctuary Lamp Candles Increases
- Daylight Savings Time Reminder!
- It’s Kairos Cookie Time Again!
- SHROVE TUESDAY PANCAKE SUPPER!
- Stewardship Notes for January 2013
- What’s that new design on the cover?
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
- 2012 Contribution Sheets
- 2013 PLEDGE ENVELOPES
The Dayton Episcopal Clothing Room
Fall is almost here!
The Dayton Episcopal Clothing Room needs the following:
* Infant & toddler clothes
* Jackets & coats for children & men
* Warm clothes for children (hoodies, thermals, long-sleeved shirts)
* Towels, sheets, blankets
* Socks, underwear, & undershirts for children
There will be a box in the Narthex next Sunday, September 29 for collections. If you’d rather give a cash donation, we will be glad to shop for you! Questions? Contact Katherine in the Office.
OCTOBER 6 UPDATE
Thanks to everyone who contributed! Not only did we send St. Andrew’s Church a check for $109, we also sent a large box of men’s coats, four bags of clothes, and two bags of linens.
We also provided new for kids: 76 pairs of socks and 122 pairs of underwear.
THANKS FOR HELPING OUT!