Announcements from 2014
- Those we helped at Christmas
- Thank You!
- A Waxing Announcement!
- Christmas Worship Schedule
- 2014 Contributions
- Christmas Project 2014
- Stewardship Notes for November 2014
- The Fine Arts Center
- It’s Pageant Time!
- PERSONAL CARE ITEMS NEEDED!
- Prayer List - 2015
- Combined THANKSGIVING EVE SERVICE
- CHRISTMAS FLOWERS
- Day of Change Results - November 2014
- 2015 St. Mark's Stewardship Campaign
- NEW EXIT SIGNS AND LIGHTS!
- The Nutcracker Ballet
- The Kids Are Serving Lunch!
- November 23rd Special Announcement!
- Stewardship Notes for October 2014
- The 85th Annual WAFFLE SHOP
- Yard Sale 2014 Profits!
- Abitibi Recycling Bin
- DAY OF CHANGE
- All Saints Day
- Stewardship Notes for September 2014
- PAT Meeting Today
- VALLEY VINEYARDS OUTING
- 17th Annual Praise & Picnic in the Park
- Stewardship Notes for August 2014
- KEMP SCHOOL DONATIONS!
- Canterbury Court Tour
- KEMP SCHOOL COOKOUT!
- YARD SALE FINAL TALLY
- Community Blood Drive
- Sunday School Starts Sunday!
- It’s KAIROS Cookie Time!
- CARE HOUSE needs stuffed animals!
- Stewardship Notes for July 2014
- MVERN Photos - 2014!
- St. Mark’s COOKBOOK
- Back to School!
- Yard Sale Drop-Offs for 2014
- MVERN Photos!
- MISSION TRIP to Guatemala
- Stewardship Notes for June 2014
- 5K for the Kids -- 2014 Results
- Rector's Vacation 2014
- CALLING ALL COOKS!
- 5k For the Kids - 2014
- Stewardship Notes for May 2014
- Young’s Dairy Outing - June 22!
- Got Money?
- Memorial Day - 2014
- Prayer List - May 2014
- UPCOMING EVENTS: May-July 2014
- St. Margaret's Visit - May 4
- FLOWER SUNDAY -- May 11
- Last Day of Sunday School ------ May 18
- Stewardship Notes for April 2014
- A note from Myrtle Beach
- CARE House Community Open House
- EASTER SCHEDULE - 2014
- GOOD FRIDAY OFFERING - 2014
- Easter is on its way!
- Make a Joyful Noise!
- Stewardship Notes for March 2014
- Easter Flowers - 2014
- Rebuilding Together Dayton - 2014
- Canterbury Court Easter Egg Hunt
- Sparkle Day 2014
- Combined Service with St. Margaret’s March 30
- Stewardship Notes for February 2014
- Kairos Cookies - March 2014
- SHROVE TUESDAY PANCAKE SUPPER!
- DAY OF CHANGE
- Dayspring 2014 - A Special Lenten Journey
- CANTERBURY COURT TOUR March 13
- Spring 2014 Parish Directory!
- The Civil Rights Movement Ain’t Dead!
- Stewardship Notes for January 2014
- We Have a New Parishioner!
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING - January 26, 2014
- Canterbury Court Volunteer Opportunities
Dayspring 2014 – A Special Lenten Journey
To prepare for each Sunday’s gospel and the worship surrounding it, the Rev. Deborah Woolsey (the Rector of St. Paul’s in Oakwood) and Fr. Mike will lead the deanery’s annual Lenten series on Tuesday evenings (see schedule below). After a simple supper, Mother Deborah will lead a prayer service focusing on the following Sunday’s gospel story. During the service, Fr. Mike will explore the story in-depth, looking at Jesus’ encounters with its other characters and the way that each responds to him and finds new life in him.
Then, beginning with the Sunday gospel and continuing through the following week, we will invite Internet users to join in an online discussion of the story and its implications on Facebook page Dayspring2014. To learn more, click on the following link… (http://stmarksdayton.org/home/dayspring-2014.html).
LENTEN SUPPERS & PRAYER SERVICES
Mar. 11: St George’s
Mar. 18: St. Mark’s
Mar. 25: St. Paul’s
Apr. 1: St. Christopher’s
Apr. 8: Christ Church, Dayton