Announcements from 2015
- Stewardship Notes for December 2015
- Christmas Project 2015
- Christmas Worship Schedule
- 2015 Contributions
- Stewardship Notes for November 2015
- Kids’ Craft Sale!
- Birthday Blessings in December
- Canterbury Court Community Angel Program
- 2016 St. Mark's Stewardship Campaign
- Christmas Flowers
- Thank You from Day of Change
- Last Day to Order St. Mark's Shirts
- Please Note!
- Combined THANKSGIVING EVE SERVICE
- Vestry Meeting November 19, 2015 6:30 PM
- Stewardship Notes for October 2015
- Waffle Shop 2015
- CAN YOU HELP MOVE CHAIRS??
- Birthday Blessings in November
- Yard Sale Profits - 2015
- Pre-Convention Meeting
- Vestry Meeting October 15, 2015 6:30 PM
- DAY OF CHANGE NOV 1!
- All Saints Day November 1, 2015
- Stewardship Notes for September 2015
- Parish Action Team Meeting Today!
- Birthday Blessings in October
- NEW CHURCH PICTORIAL DIRECTORY
- Family Games Night Again!
- VALLEY VINEYARDS OUTING!
- Sunday School Begins September 20!
- Canterbury Court Ministry
- Stewardship Notes for August 2015
- KEMP SCHOOL DONATIONS!
- 18th Annual Praise & Picnic in the Park
- Kemp School Community Partnership
- Parking Lot Refurbishment
- Yard Sale 2015 Results
- It’s KAIROS Cookie Time!
- Sept 10, 2015 Community Blood Drive
- KEMP SCHOOL COOKOUT - 2015!
- Vestry Meeting August 24, 2015 6:30 PM
- Church Directory
- Back to School - 2015
- Birthday Blessings in August
- Parking Lot Fundraising Campaign
- Stewardship Notes for June 2015
- Yard Sale 2015
- Fr. Mike on Vacation
- Questions of Value - Revisited
- Vestry Meeting Jun 10
- Young's Dairy Outing June 14
- Stewardship Notes for May 2015
- 2015 Spring Directory
- Bishop Breidenthal Visits Sunday, June 7
- UPCOMING EVENTS
- 5K RUN/WALK FOR THE KIDS
- Flower Sunday - May 10
- Birthday Blessings in May
- Sunday School Recognition and Ice Cream Social May 31
- Vestry Meeting April 16, 2015 6:30 PM
- Bob Evans Fundraiser April 10-12
- Stewardship Notes for March 2015
- Combined Service at St. Margaret's: April 26
- GOOD FRIDAY OFFERING
- BELLS! BELLS! BELLS!
- EASTER SCHEDULE
- Hippity hoppity, Easter’s on its way!
- St. Mark’s Community Coffee House
- Rebuilding Together Dayton - 2015
- Birthday Blessings in April
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Spring Sparkle Day 2015
- PALM CROSSES
- Clocks Forward Next Saturday!
- Stewardship Notes for February 2015
- Easter Flowers
- FREE INK!
- Combined Services with St. Margaret’s on March 15
- Day of Change
- Birthday Blessings in March
- It’s Kairos Cookie Time Again!
- Food Pantry Facts!
- SHROVE TUESDAY PANCAKE SUPPER!
- 2015 Lenten Morning of Reflection
- Ash Wednesday Service
- Stewardship Notes for January 2015
- 2015 PLEDGE ENVELOPES
- Girl Scout Cookies and the Food Pantry
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
- Jerusalem: The Movie
- Stewardship Notes for December 2014
ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
Mark your calendars now!
Sunday, January 25, 2015
> Worship at 10:30 AM
> Meeting at Noon
> Lunch following
One of the most important things we will do at the Annual Meeting is choose the parish leadership for the upcoming year. Below is the Nominating Committee’s Final Report:
> Don Nancarrow
> Dave Reuter
> Senior Warden: Heath MacAlpine
> Junior Warden: Libby Nicholson
Convention Delegate Nominees:
(The Senior and Junior Wardens
are automatic delegates)
> Dwight Cass
> Laura Leach
> Jim Rudd
> Elizabeth Wagner