Announcements from 2015
- Stewardship Notes for December 2015
- Christmas Project 2015
- Christmas Worship Schedule
- 2015 Contributions
- Stewardship Notes for November 2015
- Kids’ Craft Sale!
- Birthday Blessings in December
- Canterbury Court Community Angel Program
- 2016 St. Mark's Stewardship Campaign
- Christmas Flowers
- Thank You from Day of Change
- Last Day to Order St. Mark's Shirts
- Please Note!
- Combined THANKSGIVING EVE SERVICE
- Vestry Meeting November 19, 2015 6:30 PM
- Stewardship Notes for October 2015
- Waffle Shop 2015
- CAN YOU HELP MOVE CHAIRS??
- Birthday Blessings in November
- Yard Sale Profits - 2015
- Pre-Convention Meeting
- Vestry Meeting October 15, 2015 6:30 PM
- DAY OF CHANGE NOV 1!
- All Saints Day November 1, 2015
- Stewardship Notes for September 2015
- Parish Action Team Meeting Today!
- Birthday Blessings in October
- NEW CHURCH PICTORIAL DIRECTORY
- Family Games Night Again!
- VALLEY VINEYARDS OUTING!
- Sunday School Begins September 20!
- Canterbury Court Ministry
- Stewardship Notes for August 2015
- KEMP SCHOOL DONATIONS!
- 18th Annual Praise & Picnic in the Park
- Kemp School Community Partnership
- Parking Lot Refurbishment
- Yard Sale 2015 Results
- It’s KAIROS Cookie Time!
- Sept 10, 2015 Community Blood Drive
- KEMP SCHOOL COOKOUT - 2015!
- Vestry Meeting August 24, 2015 6:30 PM
- Church Directory
- Back to School - 2015
- Birthday Blessings in August
- Parking Lot Fundraising Campaign
- Stewardship Notes for June 2015
- Yard Sale 2015
- Fr. Mike on Vacation
- Questions of Value - Revisited
- Vestry Meeting Jun 10
- Young's Dairy Outing June 14
- Stewardship Notes for May 2015
- 2015 Spring Directory
- Bishop Breidenthal Visits Sunday, June 7
- UPCOMING EVENTS
- 5K RUN/WALK FOR THE KIDS
- Flower Sunday - May 10
- Birthday Blessings in May
- Sunday School Recognition and Ice Cream Social May 31
- Vestry Meeting April 16, 2015 6:30 PM
- Bob Evans Fundraiser April 10-12
- Stewardship Notes for March 2015
- Combined Service at St. Margaret's: April 26
- GOOD FRIDAY OFFERING
- BELLS! BELLS! BELLS!
- EASTER SCHEDULE
- Hippity hoppity, Easter’s on its way!
- St. Mark’s Community Coffee House
- Rebuilding Together Dayton - 2015
- Birthday Blessings in April
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
- Spring Sparkle Day 2015
- PALM CROSSES
- Clocks Forward Next Saturday!
- Stewardship Notes for February 2015
- Easter Flowers
- FREE INK!
- Combined Services with St. Margaret’s on March 15
- Day of Change
- Birthday Blessings in March
- It’s Kairos Cookie Time Again!
- Food Pantry Facts!
- SHROVE TUESDAY PANCAKE SUPPER!
- 2015 Lenten Morning of Reflection
- Ash Wednesday Service
- Stewardship Notes for January 2015
- 2015 PLEDGE ENVELOPES
- Girl Scout Cookies and the Food Pantry
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
- Jerusalem: The Movie
- Stewardship Notes for December 2014
Back to School – 2015
St. Mark’s is beginning its 14th year
of a School-Church partnership with
Kemp School in Dayton.
In addition to providing
one-on-one tutoring to students
at Kemp, we also donate much-
needed supplies for the students.
Keep an eye out for school
supplies sales; there will
be a collection box in
the Narthex SOON!
Items Needed by Kemp School
No. 2 pencils (fat and skinny)
Crayons (boxes of 8, 16, or 24 only)
Blue, black, and red pens
3-ring binders (1 1/2 —2 inches)
Wide-ruled loose leaf paper
Wide-ruled, one-subject notebooks
Portfolio-type folders with pockets
Steno or spiral notebooks
Blunt scissors (no points)
Glue sticks & white Elmer’s Glue
Protractors & compasses
Tissues, Baby wipes