Announcements from 2019
- Church Leadership Positions - 2020
- Christmas Worship Schedule
- Vestry Meeting – Thursday, December 12
- 2019 Contributions
- Stewardship Notes for November 2019
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in December
- Day of Change -- Thank You!
- Rector Transition Campaign
- Christmas Project 2019
- Fr. Mike's Education Leave
- The (Last) Lunch Bunch — Dec 4
- Vestry Meeting – Thursday, November 21
- BASIC COMPUTER CLASS!
- Canterbury Court Cookie Sale
- DAY OF CHANGE NOV 3!
- WAFFLE SHOP
- Stewardship Notes for October 2019
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in November
- The Baptism of Benjamin Pierce Laux
- Canterbury Court Lunch and Learn
- Rector Transition Campaign
- Lunch Bunch — Oct 23
- 2020 St. Mark's Stewardship Campaign
- YARD SALE PROFIT DISTRIBUTION 2019
- DAY OF CHANGE NOV 3!
- All Saints Day November 3, 2019
- Stewardship Notes for September 2019
- Parish Action Team Meeting October 6
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in October
- INTERNET SAFETY Class!
- Family Game Night Saturday October 12
- Directory Update
- Letters For Dayton
- It’s Kairos Cookie Time Again!
- September 29 is ECSF Sunday
- Vestry Meeting – September 19
- Parish Action Team Meeting
- Flu Shots
- Lunch Bunch -- Sep 25
- Valley Vineyards Outing
- Breakfast is Served!
- Stewardship Notes for August 2019
- Welcome Benjamin Pierce Laux!
- 2019 Yard Sale Results
- Letters for Dayton
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in September
- Praise and Picnic in the Park
- Yard Sale 2019 - Thank You!
- Sunday School 2019-2020
- Bottles of Water Donations to CARE House
- ANNUAL YARD SALE Saturday, August 17
- Vestry Meeting – August 15
- Our Wi-Fi Password Has Changed!
- Stewardship Notes for July 2019
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in August
- Kemp School Donations
- Stewardship Notes for June 2019
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in July
- Summer Fun
- TORNADO DISASTER RELIEF
- Young’s Dairy outing June 23!
- Vestry Meeting – June 14
- St. Helen Festival!
- Stewardship Notes for May 2019
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in June 2019
- Vestry Meeting – May 14
- Fr. Mike on Vacation
- THE LUNCH BUNCH – May 29
- Sunday School Recognition and Ice Cream Social!
- Stewardship Notes for April 2019
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in May 2019
- FLOWER SUNDAY–May 12
- Canterbury Court Butterfly Garden
- Easter Flower Memorials - 2019
- THE LUNCH BUNCH – Apr 24
- Congratulations to Ann Phillips!
- Combined Service at St. Margaret’s
- Good Friday Offering
- BELLS! BELLS! BELLS!
- HOLY WEEK
- PALM CROSSES
- Stewardship Notes for March 2019
- Vestry Meeting – April 25
- 2019 Spring Sparkle Day
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in April 2019
- Day of Change - April 7 - Results
- Congrats to Will Day!
- THE LUNCH BUNCH – Mar 27
- Combined Service with St. Margaret’s – March 24
- Spring 2019 Parish Directory
- Procter Summer Camp 2019
- Day of Change - March 10
- Canterbury Court Arts & Crafts Class
- Shrove Tuesday Pancake Supper
- Ash Wednesday
- Forward Day by Day Lenten Reflections Booklet
- KAIROS COOKIES!
- Combined Choir Offertory
- THE LUNCH BUNCH – Feb 27
- Vestry Meeting – February 21
- Spring Parish Directory!
- Stewardship Notes for January 2019
- Family Game Night February 16
- New Vestry Team!
- THE LUNCH BUNCH – Jan 30
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in February 2019
- VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY at St Paul’s UMC!
- Canterbury Court "Pamper Me Day!"
- Vestry Meeting – January 17
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in January 2019
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
Letters for Dayton
On May 28,
nine tornadoes tore through Ohio, displacing many families within the Northridge area.
On August 4,
Dayton fell victim to gun violence that further rattled a rebuilding community.
On September 23,
students in the Northridge School District will return to schools which were badly damaged:
HVAC lines had to be checked for leaks, ceiling ductwork and some school furniture needed to be replaced, and some blockwork with minor cracks needed to be repaired. Wood beams that turned into flying projectiles during the tornados were lodged in some parts of the building and had to be removed. These repairs pushed the start date back at least a month.
The district is asking the community for 1500 letters so that every child
can begin this year with words of encouragement,
letters reassuring the students that people do care and are thinking of them.
St. Mark’s is beginning a new Outreach program, the Crisis Response Ministry (CRM). We hope to help our community in small ways that may not require a lot of funding, but do require time and talent and love. This is our first project, and if you would like to participate in “Letters for Dayton”, there will be a collection box in the Narthex; please bring your letters, cards, or postcards no later than September 15.
If you prefer to send them yourself, please mail to:
Northridge Board Office Attn: Hope 4 Kids
2008 Timber Ln
Dayton OH 45414
If you would like more information on our newest ministry,
or if you have suggestions on how we can help the community,
please contact Jen or Bridgette Bonifas, Megan Rubino, or Katherine Wagner.