Announcements from 2020
- Stewardship Notes for January 2021
- The Diocesan Standing Committee...
- REFUGEE RESETTLEMENT
- Birthday Blessings in January 2021
- Christmas Project 2020
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING Jan 31, 2021
- Stewardship Notes for November 2020
- RECTOR INTERVIEW COMMITTEE UPDATE
- Bishop Breidenthal's Last Sunday
- LEADERSHIP POSITIONS OPEN!
- Advent Calendar 2020
- THANK YOU...
- Birthdays in December
- 2020 Charitable Contributions
- NEWS TO USE
- ADVENT PREPERATION
- 2021 St. Mark’s Stewardship Campaign
- Diocesan Convention
- Canterbury Court Cookie Sale
- Day of Change Results
- Stewardship Notes for October 2020
- Just in time for the Christmas Season!
- Fr. John's Vacation
- A SEASON OF PRAYER FOR AN ELECTION:
- Birthdays and Anniversaries in November
- DAY OF CHANGE NOV 1!
- All Saints Day November 1, 2019
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in October
- Stewardship Notes for August 2020
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in September
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in May
- Updating the Prayer List
- No Holy Week or Easter Celebrations Planned
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in April
- Day of Change - Spring 2020
- Vestry Meeting – Thursday, March 19, 2020
- Procter Summer Camp 2020
- Stewardship Notes for February 2020
- Jasmyne's Solo!
- Worship at St. Margaret's March 15
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in March
- DAY OF CHANGE March 8!
- Kairos Cookies 2020
- Episcopal Visitation Fund - 2020
- Choir Offertory
- Day by Day Reflections
- Shrove Tuesday and Ash Wednesday 2020
- Vestry Meeting – Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Rector Search Committee
- The Rev. Dr. John Agbaje
- Bishop Breidenthal Visit February 23
- Stewardship Notes for January 2020
- Mark Kreutzer on Stage!
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in February
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
- 2019 Contribution Sheets
- Vestry Meeting – Thursday, January 16, 2020
- Stewardship Notes for December 2019
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in January
- Fr Mike’s RETIREMENT PARTY
“O Day Full of Grace”
O day full of grace, which we behold,
Now gently to view ascending;
Thou over the earth thy reign unfold,
Good cheer to all mortals lending,
That children of light in every clime
May prove that the night is ending.
How blest was that gracious midnight hour
When God in our flesh was given;
Then dawn came o’er earth with light and power,
That spread through the darkened heaven;
Then rose o’er the world that sun divine
Which gloom from our hearts had driven.
Yea, were every tree endowed with speech,
And every leaflet singing,
They never with praise his worth could reach,
Though earth with their praise were ringing.
Who fully could praise the Light of Life
Who light to our souls is bringing?
Light of Life; Thou light of Life.