Announcements from 2020
- Stewardship Notes for January 2021
- The Diocesan Standing Committee...
- REFUGEE RESETTLEMENT
- Birthday Blessings in January 2021
- Christmas Project 2020
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING Jan 31, 2021
- Stewardship Notes for November 2020
- RECTOR INTERVIEW COMMITTEE UPDATE
- Bishop Breidenthal's Last Sunday
- LEADERSHIP POSITIONS OPEN!
- Advent Calendar 2020
- THANK YOU...
- Birthdays in December
- 2020 Charitable Contributions
- NEWS TO USE
- ADVENT PREPERATION
- 2021 St. Mark’s Stewardship Campaign
- Diocesan Convention
- Canterbury Court Cookie Sale
- Day of Change Results
- Stewardship Notes for October 2020
- Just in time for the Christmas Season!
- Fr. John's Vacation
- A SEASON OF PRAYER FOR AN ELECTION:
- Birthdays and Anniversaries in November
- DAY OF CHANGE NOV 1!
- All Saints Day November 1, 2019
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in October
- Stewardship Notes for August 2020
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in September
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in May
- Updating the Prayer List
- No Holy Week or Easter Celebrations Planned
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in April
- Day of Change - Spring 2020
- Vestry Meeting – Thursday, March 19, 2020
- Procter Summer Camp 2020
- Stewardship Notes for February 2020
- Jasmyne's Solo!
- Worship at St. Margaret's March 15
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in March
- DAY OF CHANGE March 8!
- Kairos Cookies 2020
- Episcopal Visitation Fund - 2020
- Choir Offertory
- Day by Day Reflections
- Shrove Tuesday and Ash Wednesday 2020
- Vestry Meeting – Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Rector Search Committee
- The Rev. Dr. John Agbaje
- Bishop Breidenthal Visit February 23
- Stewardship Notes for January 2020
- Mark Kreutzer on Stage!
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in February
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
- 2019 Contribution Sheets
- Vestry Meeting – Thursday, January 16, 2020
- Stewardship Notes for December 2019
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in January
- Fr Mike’s RETIREMENT PARTY
Just in time for the Christmas Season!
Adam Oiler is selling fresh wreaths as a
fundraiser for his personal Boy Scout Troop account.
Please consider making a purchase to support him.
Orders must be received by
Monday November 16th.
Orders will be delivered to your
address on Saturday November 28th!
Please email, text, or call Megan
with any questions and to place your order.