Announcements from 2020
- Stewardship Notes for August 2020
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in May
- Updating the Prayer List
- No Holy Week or Easter Celebrations Planned
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in April
- Day of Change - Spring 2020
- Vestry Meeting – Thursday, March 19, 2020
- Procter Summer Camp 2020
- Stewardship Notes for February 2020
- Jasmyne's Solo!
- Worship at St. Margaret's March 15
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in March
- DAY OF CHANGE March 8!
- Kairos Cookies 2020
- Episcopal Visitation Fund - 2020
- Choir Offertory
- Day by Day Reflections
- Shrove Tuesday and Ash Wednesday 2020
- Vestry Meeting – Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Rector Search Committee
- The Rev. Dr. John Agbaje
- Bishop Breidenthal Visit February 23
- Stewardship Notes for January 2020
- Mark Kreutzer on Stage!
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in February
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
- 2019 Contribution Sheets
- Vestry Meeting – Thursday, January 16, 2020
- Stewardship Notes for December 2019
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in January
- Fr Mike’s RETIREMENT PARTY
Rector Search Committee
Now that we have an interim rector assigned, we can begin the process of searching for a new, full-time replacement for Fr. Mike.
This will start with creating a SEARCH COMMITTEE: parishioners who are willing to devote their time and talents to creating a parish profile, getting the word out (with assistance from the DSO), evaluating resumes, interviewing candidates, and making the choice. The committee members are held to the highest standards of maintaining confidentiality; even the Vestry doesn’t know who is being considered for the rector position.
To be considered, you must be:
A team player & person of prayer
Able to use technology/internet
A communicant in good standing
Willing to work for the good of the church
Interested? Submit a completed Nomination Form (available in the Narthex and office, or by email request)
no later than Sunday, Feb 16, to either of the Vestry Wardens.