Announcements from 2020
- Stewardship Notes for August 2020
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in May
- Updating the Prayer List
- No Holy Week or Easter Celebrations Planned
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in April
- Day of Change - Spring 2020
- Vestry Meeting – Thursday, March 19, 2020
- Procter Summer Camp 2020
- Stewardship Notes for February 2020
- Jasmyne's Solo!
- Worship at St. Margaret's March 15
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in March
- DAY OF CHANGE March 8!
- Kairos Cookies 2020
- Episcopal Visitation Fund - 2020
- Choir Offertory
- Day by Day Reflections
- Shrove Tuesday and Ash Wednesday 2020
- Vestry Meeting – Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Rector Search Committee
- The Rev. Dr. John Agbaje
- Bishop Breidenthal Visit February 23
- Stewardship Notes for January 2020
- Mark Kreutzer on Stage!
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in February
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
- 2019 Contribution Sheets
- Vestry Meeting – Thursday, January 16, 2020
- Stewardship Notes for December 2019
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in January
- Fr Mike’s RETIREMENT PARTY
Worship at St. Margaret’s March 15
When: March 15
Time: 10:30 am,
we will join St. Margaret’s at
5301 Free Pike in Trotwood.
Directions: US. 35 west 13.5 miles from Woodman Drive. (When you pass W. Third St., the highway changes names from “U.S. 35” to “State Route 49” — just stay on the highway.) St. Margaret’s is on the corner of St. Rt. 49 and Free Pike. Turn right on Free Pike, then left into their parking lot.
If you need a ride, please let the Office know.