Announcements from 2011
- Day of Change "Thank You!"
- Starting your CHRISTMAS shopping?
- Pledge In-Gathering
- Christmas Worship Schedule
- Christmas Flowers
- 2011 Christmas Project
- Our Christmas Pageant
- Thanksgiving Eve Service
- Diocese and Deanery Updates
- Bach Society Tickets
- Combined Service with St. Margaret’s
- Lunch at Cedar Land Restaurant
- November 16th Annoucement
- TRINITY COOKIE WALK!
- Waffle Shop at Christ Church!
- Calling all Volunteers for the 137th Diocesan Convention!
- 2012 St. Mark's Stewardship Campaign
- Prayer Shawl Ministry Gala
- Church 2011 Photo Directories Have Arrived!
- DAY OF CHANGE!
- Trunk or Treat at Community Methodist!
- The Combined Services with St. Margaret’s
- All Saints Day
- YARD SALE!
- Body, Mind, Spirit, Voice
- SUMMER LUNCH PROGRAM for KIDS
- HARP ENSEMBLE CONCERT
- Parish Action Team
- CHRISTMAS PAGEANT!
All Saints Day
On Sunday, November 6, we will celebrate All Saints Day. It is our custom at St. Mark’s to include in that day’s Eucharistic Prayers the names of our parishioners, relatives, and friends who have died during the year.
If you have a loved one whose name you would like included, please contact Katherine by October 23.