Announcements from 2011
- Day of Change "Thank You!"
- Starting your CHRISTMAS shopping?
- Pledge In-Gathering
- Christmas Worship Schedule
- Christmas Flowers
- 2011 Christmas Project
- Our Christmas Pageant
- Thanksgiving Eve Service
- Diocese and Deanery Updates
- Bach Society Tickets
- Combined Service with St. Margaret’s
- Lunch at Cedar Land Restaurant
- November 16th Annoucement
- TRINITY COOKIE WALK!
- Waffle Shop at Christ Church!
- Calling all Volunteers for the 137th Diocesan Convention!
- 2012 St. Mark's Stewardship Campaign
- Prayer Shawl Ministry Gala
- Church 2011 Photo Directories Have Arrived!
- DAY OF CHANGE!
- Trunk or Treat at Community Methodist!
- The Combined Services with St. Margaret’s
- All Saints Day
- YARD SALE!
- Body, Mind, Spirit, Voice
- SUMMER LUNCH PROGRAM for KIDS
- HARP ENSEMBLE CONCERT
- Parish Action Team
- CHRISTMAS PAGEANT!
All pledges received to date will be gathered together and presented as a special offering during our worship service today. Many thanks to everyone who supported the 2012 St. Mark’s Stewardship Campaign. If you have not submitted a pledge to date but would still like to do so, you are highly encouraged to submit your pledge ASAP. Every pledge is direly needed and greatly appreciated to allow our parish to fulfill its mission to do God’s work.
Next Sunday, December 4th, we will gather the pledges of financial support for our Parish for 2012 and submit them as an offering during our worship service on that day. If you have already turned in your pledge form – Thank you! If you have misplaced your pledge form, please call the church office or see Jim Rudd, our Stewardship Chairperson. Pledges are not contracts. They are statements of intent made in faith. They are a great help to our Vestry in their planning and can always be revised if there are changes in your life.