Announcements from 2012
- Stewardship Notes for Month and Year
- December 30 Sermon in Song
- Christmas Worship Schedule
- CHRISTMAS PROJECT
- 2012 Contributions
- Nets for Life
- Puppet Show and Dinner
- Prayer List
- Christmas Flowers
- Youth Of Dayton Are Here (Y.O.D.A.H)
- Donation To Christmas Flowers
- 53rd Annual Waffle Shop
- COMBINED THANKSGIVING EVE SERVICE
- Thank You ! DAY OF CHANGE - November 4
- Starting your Christmas shopping?
- Stewardship Notes for October 2012
- All Saints Day - November 4
- Collection for Veterans
- 2013 St. Mark's Stewardship Campaign
- LIBERIAN PRIEST TO VISIT
- BISHOP BREIDENTHAL RETURNING TO ST. MARK’S
- Stewardship Notes for September 2012
- Painting St. Mark's Hallways
- VALLEY VINEYARDS OUTING
- 15th Annual Praise & Picnic in the Park
- Picnic in the Park This Sunday!
- Canterbury Court can use YOUR help!
- Stewardship Notes for August 2012
- It's Back to School !!!
- More Ways to Help Kemp School!
- Fall Parish Directory!
- Yard Sale Results!
- Stewardship Notes for July 2012
- YARD SALE Drop-Offs!
- St. Mark’s shirts are back!
- Summer Camp
- Upcoming Events!
- Young's Dairy Outing
- Fr. Mike's Vacation
- MISSION TRIP VISITORS
- Congratulations to our Sinclair Grads!
- The Giving Tree has 16 new leaves!
- Congratulations to our Beavercreek Grads!
- Welcome to Scott Steven Kelly!
- Recognition Day May 27, 2012
- 5K RUN/WALK FOR KIDS
- Flower Sunday May 13
- Adult Forum - Easter 2012
- Prayer Shawl Ministry Fellowship
- Combined Services with St. Margaret's
- Readings & Ministry Schedule for Holy Week
- Easter Egg Hunt!
- Rebuilding Together Dayton - April 28
- Stewardship Notes
- Easter Flowers
- 2012 Spring Sparkle Day
- Neighborhood Walk
- Thank You - Day of Change
- Day of Change!
- Good Friday Offering 90th Anniversary
- Clocks Forward Next Saturday!
- Combined Services with St. Margaret’s
- Free Concert Tickets!
- Mesi Merci Thank you
- It’s almost KAIROS Cookie Time!
- HOLY LAND (virtual) TOUR!
- SHROVE TUESDAY PANCAKE SUPPER!
- SPRING RUMMAGE SALE!
- 2012 Dayton Deanery Lenten Series
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
- 2011 Contribution Sheets
- Rebuild our Church in Haiti
- ABITIBI RECYCLING
- Telling the Gospel of Mark
- Prayer List Change
YARD SALE Drop-Offs!
LAST CHANCE to clean out your garage, attic, basement, and closets! The Yard Sale is THIS SATURDAY, so bring your treasures to the Fellowship Room Monday-Wednesday. We still need SORTERS on Wednesday evening at 7:00 pm, to go through the donations and price them.
Friday: 7:00 pm— help move tables from the basement to the first floor.
Saturday: 7:30 am –help move
all our STUFF outside
Contact Mary-Anna Welch if you can provide sweet goodies:
cookies, pies, tarts, candy, brownies
are all sure sellers!