Announcements from 2013
- Stewardship Notes for December 2013
- REHEARSAL TODAY!
- Christmas Project 2013
- 2014 PLEDGE ENVELOPES
- December 29 Sermon in Song
- Christmas Worship Schedule
- 2013 Contributions
- TOILETRIES COLLECTION!
- 2014 St. Mark's Stewardship Campaign
- HOLIDAY BAZAAR - December 14!
- PERSONAL CARE ITEMS NEEDED!
- Christmas Flowers 2013
- Day of Change - Thank You!
- Stewardship Notes for November 2013
- CHRISTMAS shopping?
- Fr. Mike Vacation November 24!
- Betsy Jones Art Gallery - Nov 10, 2013
- Combined THANKSGIVING EVE SERVICE
- Stewardship Notes for October 2013
- WAFFLE SHOP 2013
- Prayer List
- All Saints Day November 3, 2013
- DAY OF CHANGE November 3
- Betsy Jones Art Gallery
- Office Closed!
- VALLEY VINEYARDS OUTING
- Fall Parish Directory!
- Flooring Update
- 75th Anniversary Celebration!
- Stewardship Notes for September 2013
- The Dayton Episcopal Clothing Room
- 2014 MVERN trip to Russia
- Writing Faith Workshop
- Community Blood Drive Update!
- RWANDAN SINGERS
- 2013 Yard Sale Results!
- OUR MUSICAL GUESTS
- 16th Annual Praise & Picnic in the Park
- It’s KAIROS Cookie Time!
- YARD SALE RESULTS
- Community Blood Drive
- Stewardship Notes for July 2013
- August 10 YARD SALE Drop-Offs Going On Now!
- Time and Talent Project
- 7th Annual 5K for the Kids
- Stewardship Notes for June 2013
- Fr. Mike on vacation
- Summer Arts Camp
- Young’s Dairy outing June 23!
- 5K RUN/WALK FOR THE KIDS
- Stewardship Notes for May 2013
- Calling All Artists!
- Time and Talent!
- UPCOMING EVENTS!
- Body, Mind, Spirit, Voice
- Young’s Dairy Outing
- Body, Mind, Spirit, Voice
- Nursery Volunteers needed!
- Congratulations to Our Graduates!
- Sunday School Teacher Recognition, and Ice Cream Social!
- Abitibi Recycling
- Garrison Keillor on Episcopalians
- Stewardship Notes for April 2013
- THIS SUNDAY is Flower Sunday!
- PENTECOST is May 19
- Silent Auction
- ONE DAY GREENE COUNTY
- Rebuilding Together Dayton
- The Betsy Jones Art Gallery
- Combined Services with St. Margaret’s
- Stewardship Notes for March 2013
- FREE Concert Tickets!
- UPDATED WEBSITE!
- DAY OF CHANGE
- Readings for Holy Week
- EASTER SCHEDULE
- GOOD FRIDAY OFFERING
- BELLS! BELLS! BELLS!
- Easter Bunny for the Kids!
- Easter Flowers
- Sparkle Day
- Combined Service with St. Margaret’s
- LENT FOR EVERYONE!
- Deanery Lenten Series
- DAY OF CHANGE!
- Cost of Sanctuary Lamp Candles Increases
- Daylight Savings Time Reminder!
- It’s Kairos Cookie Time Again!
- SHROVE TUESDAY PANCAKE SUPPER!
- Stewardship Notes for January 2013
- What’s that new design on the cover?
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
- 2012 Contribution Sheets
- 2013 PLEDGE ENVELOPES
August 10 YARD SALE Drop-Offs Going On Now!
Regular Collection hours:
Sunday–Friday 9:00 AM –Noon
WE NEED MORE STUFF!
We’re gearing up for our largest fundraiser of the year on AUGUST 10! Bring your treasures to the Fellowship Room every day except Saturday; you can leave everything on the floor under the YARD SALE sign which hangs from the ceiling (please don’t put stuff on the tables)
We can use electronics, dishes, furniture, linens, books,
DVDs, CDs, Christmas items, crafts, toys,
and other miscellaneous stuff!
Proceeds support our mission projects, so
¨ CLEAN out your garage & attic
¨ LOOK under the beds
¨ GO THROUGH your books & movies
…and bring it all to us!
Questions? Call Mike Wagner…
(Please don’t leave anything outside.)
Join us on Wednesday evenings at
6:30 PM to help sort donated items!
And the Food Booth can use your donations of home-baked goodies!
Cookies, brownies, Rice Krispy treats, and cupcakes all sell very well,
so if you can bring some, please sign up on the bulletin board,
or call Mary-Anna Welch.