Announcements from 2014
- Those we helped at Christmas
- Thank You!
- A Waxing Announcement!
- Christmas Worship Schedule
- 2014 Contributions
- Christmas Project 2014
- Stewardship Notes for November 2014
- The Fine Arts Center
- It’s Pageant Time!
- PERSONAL CARE ITEMS NEEDED!
- Prayer List - 2015
- Combined THANKSGIVING EVE SERVICE
- CHRISTMAS FLOWERS
- Day of Change Results - November 2014
- 2015 St. Mark's Stewardship Campaign
- NEW EXIT SIGNS AND LIGHTS!
- The Nutcracker Ballet
- The Kids Are Serving Lunch!
- November 23rd Special Announcement!
- Stewardship Notes for October 2014
- The 85th Annual WAFFLE SHOP
- Yard Sale 2014 Profits!
- Abitibi Recycling Bin
- DAY OF CHANGE
- All Saints Day
- Stewardship Notes for September 2014
- PAT Meeting Today
- VALLEY VINEYARDS OUTING
- 17th Annual Praise & Picnic in the Park
- Stewardship Notes for August 2014
- KEMP SCHOOL DONATIONS!
- Canterbury Court Tour
- KEMP SCHOOL COOKOUT!
- YARD SALE FINAL TALLY
- Community Blood Drive
- Sunday School Starts Sunday!
- It’s KAIROS Cookie Time!
- CARE HOUSE needs stuffed animals!
- Stewardship Notes for July 2014
- MVERN Photos - 2014!
- St. Mark’s COOKBOOK
- Back to School!
- Yard Sale Drop-Offs for 2014
- MVERN Photos!
- MISSION TRIP to Guatemala
- Stewardship Notes for June 2014
- 5K for the Kids -- 2014 Results
- Rector's Vacation 2014
- CALLING ALL COOKS!
- 5k For the Kids - 2014
- Stewardship Notes for May 2014
- Young’s Dairy Outing - June 22!
- Got Money?
- Memorial Day - 2014
- Prayer List - May 2014
- UPCOMING EVENTS: May-July 2014
- St. Margaret's Visit - May 4
- FLOWER SUNDAY -- May 11
- Last Day of Sunday School ------ May 18
- Stewardship Notes for April 2014
- A note from Myrtle Beach
- CARE House Community Open House
- EASTER SCHEDULE - 2014
- GOOD FRIDAY OFFERING - 2014
- Easter is on its way!
- Make a Joyful Noise!
- Stewardship Notes for March 2014
- Easter Flowers - 2014
- Rebuilding Together Dayton - 2014
- Canterbury Court Easter Egg Hunt
- Sparkle Day 2014
- Combined Service with St. Margaret’s March 30
- Stewardship Notes for February 2014
- Kairos Cookies - March 2014
- SHROVE TUESDAY PANCAKE SUPPER!
- DAY OF CHANGE
- Dayspring 2014 - A Special Lenten Journey
- CANTERBURY COURT TOUR March 13
- Spring 2014 Parish Directory!
- The Civil Rights Movement Ain’t Dead!
- Stewardship Notes for January 2014
- We Have a New Parishioner!
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING - January 26, 2014
- Canterbury Court Volunteer Opportunities
5k For the Kids – 2014
Mark your calendars for the
run that benefits
Friday, June 20
our community’s advocacy center for child victims of abuse and neglect.
WHEN: Friday, June 20, 2014 at 7:00pm
WHERE: Brixx Ice Company,
500 E. First Street, Dayton
Pre-Registration: $20 by June 19 (includes t-shirt and party),
Late Registration: $25 (includes t-shirt while supplies last, and party).
Team Registration: $55 (includes 3 t-shirts and party).
The 3.1 mile course leads past 5/3 Field and along the Great Miami River. Its goal is simple: to raise money for the support of CARE House’s daily operations, to raise awareness to the crucial services CARE House provides, and to have a fun, family-friendly event in Downtown Dayton. Last year $15,500 was raised; to date, over $65,000 has been generated for CARE House.
Don’t want to run or walk?
You can sponsor one of our participants for only $20!
Sign up on the bulletin board across from the Office.