Announcements from 2020
- Stewardship Notes for January 2021
- The Diocesan Standing Committee...
- REFUGEE RESETTLEMENT
- Birthday Blessings in January 2021
- Christmas Project 2020
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING Jan 31, 2021
- Stewardship Notes for November 2020
- RECTOR INTERVIEW COMMITTEE UPDATE
- Bishop Breidenthal's Last Sunday
- LEADERSHIP POSITIONS OPEN!
- Advent Calendar 2020
- THANK YOU...
- Birthdays in December
- 2020 Charitable Contributions
- NEWS TO USE
- ADVENT PREPERATION
- 2021 St. Mark’s Stewardship Campaign
- Diocesan Convention
- Canterbury Court Cookie Sale
- Day of Change Results
- Stewardship Notes for October 2020
- Just in time for the Christmas Season!
- Fr. John's Vacation
- A SEASON OF PRAYER FOR AN ELECTION:
- Birthdays and Anniversaries in November
- DAY OF CHANGE NOV 1!
- All Saints Day November 1, 2019
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in October
- Stewardship Notes for August 2020
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in September
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in May
- Updating the Prayer List
- No Holy Week or Easter Celebrations Planned
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in April
- Day of Change - Spring 2020
- Vestry Meeting – Thursday, March 19, 2020
- Procter Summer Camp 2020
- Stewardship Notes for February 2020
- Jasmyne's Solo!
- Worship at St. Margaret's March 15
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in March
- DAY OF CHANGE March 8!
- Kairos Cookies 2020
- Episcopal Visitation Fund - 2020
- Choir Offertory
- Day by Day Reflections
- Shrove Tuesday and Ash Wednesday 2020
- Vestry Meeting – Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Rector Search Committee
- The Rev. Dr. John Agbaje
- Bishop Breidenthal Visit February 23
- Stewardship Notes for January 2020
- Mark Kreutzer on Stage!
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in February
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
- 2019 Contribution Sheets
- Vestry Meeting – Thursday, January 16, 2020
- Stewardship Notes for December 2019
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings in January
- Fr Mike’s RETIREMENT PARTY
Christmas Project 2020
Thank you to all who participated in this annual event and a special thanks goes out to Carol Nancarrow for her tireless work on this project.
Please deliver all gifts to the office or to Carol Nancarrow by December 14.
Contact Carol if you have questions.
Dec 14: Please deliver all gifts to the office or to Carol Nancarrow.
Dec 18: Drivers are needed to deliver groceries and gifts to the Help Me Grow office.
There are still some gifts that need a giver!
Contact Carol at home or via email if you can help in any way.
Once again we will help needy families with gifts for their children and food for their larders.
Due to the pandemic, Carol Nancarrow and her cohorts at Help Me Grow are working on ideas for purchasing and delivering items with the least amount of in-person contact as possible. We will still need gifts and food purchased, so keep your eye out for information here and in the weekly Constant Contact!