Announcements from 2021
- Ice Cream Social Today!
- WANT TO SING AGAIN?
- Bishop Price to hold two final Zoom gatherings
- COVID 19 UPDATE
- A Message from Bishop Curry
- St. Mark's Softball
- Flower Sunday
- Diocesan Listening Sessions Scheduled
- Hope Floats:
- ONLINE GIVING
- A message from Presiding Bishop Michael Curry
- Spring 2021 Parish Directory
- April is Child Abuse Prevention Month.
- EASTER SERVICE and MORE!
- Gem City Ballet
- Meet with Bishop Price Online
- FROM THE NATIONAL CATHEDRAL
- The Easter Season!
- Holy Week Schedule at Christ Church Cathedral
- FORWARD MOVEMENT
- Sparkle Day 2021
- DAY OF CHANGE March 14!
- The Life and Leadership of John Lewis
- PALM SUNDAY and HOLY WEEK SCHEDULE
- Ready for some upbeat music?
- Forward Today
- Forward Day by Day Lenten Reflections Booklet
- Walking with Christ to the Cross
- Lent Madness 2021
- Keeping In Touch
- Birthdays and Anniversaries in February 2021
April is Child Abuse Prevention Month.
Events are held annually to raise awareness of the problem of child abuse in our community and across the nation. The pinwheel is the national symbol of child abuse prevention, as it represents the whimsical and carefree existence that all children deserve. Every April at CARE House pinwheels are “planted” around the building to honor the children they serve and to bring attention to the problem of child abuse in our community. This year, they invited community organizations, businesses and churches to join them in “planting” a pinwheel garden at their location.
As CARE House is one of our major outreach programs, we are proud to support this activity. Thanks to the generous donor who paid for the pinwheels now gracing the area around our sign on Woodman Drive.