Announcements from 2021
- 2022 Stewardship Campaign Update
- STEWARDSHIP NOTES FOR NOVEMBER 2021:
- Christmas Flowers 2021
- Monthly Zoom Calls With the Bishop
- A Thanksgiving Prayer
- Three Things....
- CHRISTMAS PROJECT!
- 147th Convention of the Diocese of Southern Ohio
- 2022 Stewardship Campaign
- Hygiene Kits for the Homeless
- A Concert for Halloween
- Birthday Blessings in October
- Learn to Zoom Sunday
- Blessing of the Animals
- 2021 Diocesan Convocation
- Afghanistan and Haiti
- GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP UPDATE
- Lift Every Voice and Sing!
- CRAYONS TO CLASSROOMS
- NEW GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP
- LAY READER PRACTICE
- Birtdays and Anniversaries in July 2021
- Stuff the Bus
- FOR THIS SUNDAY
- Flag Day June 14, 2021
- Juneteenth 2021
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings - June 2021
- Ice Cream Social Today!
- Flags for Heroes
- Canterbury Court Ministry Opportunities
- WANT TO SING AGAIN?
- Bishop Price to hold two final Zoom gatherings
- COVID 19 UPDATE
- A Message from Bishop Curry
- St. Mark's Softball
- Flower Sunday
- Diocesan Listening Sessions Scheduled
- Hope Floats:
- ONLINE GIVING
- A message from Presiding Bishop Michael Curry
- Spring 2021 Parish Directory
- April is Child Abuse Prevention Month.
- EASTER SERVICE and MORE!
- Gem City Ballet
- Meet with Bishop Price Online
- FROM THE NATIONAL CATHEDRAL
- The Easter Season!
- Holy Week Schedule at Christ Church Cathedral
- FORWARD MOVEMENT
- Sparkle Day 2021
- DAY OF CHANGE March 14!
- The Life and Leadership of John Lewis
- PALM SUNDAY and HOLY WEEK SCHEDULE
- Ready for some upbeat music?
- Forward Today
- Forward Day by Day Lenten Reflections Booklet
- Walking with Christ to the Cross
- Lent Madness 2021
- Keeping In Touch
- Birthdays and Anniversaries in February 2021
For over 35 years St. Mark’s has provided gifts and food to families from Help Me Grow/Brighter Futures, Montgomery County programs for children at risk for all kinds of reasons. Each child received two personal gifts and each family receives a generous assortment of food.
To participate, all you need to do is select the gift(s) you wish to purchase, sign on the master list, and bring back the gift, with the card attached, by Dec. 12. Please do NOT wrap the gift. If you need more information, you can contact Carol Nancarrow by phone, email, or text. Alternate gifts will be available especially this year with shopping complications. More detailed instruction sheets will be available with the gift cards and the emails.
If you can’t shop, but want to participate, you can choose a gift and provide money for its purchase. We have some people who are willing to do the legwork for others.
We learned years ago that the moms would immediately unwrap the gifts, so now we just send them the supplies to do it themselves. We can also use rolls of gift paper, ribbon, and tape. (Please no bows as they just get crushed.)
Sign-up sheets for gift sorting on Dec. 13 and food shopping/pick-up on Dec. 20 will be on the Narthex bulletin board.
Undesignated donations of money in any amount would help a lot too, since we don’t have yard sale funds set aside this year. We have some carryover funds, but will need about an additional $1200 for food. (Financial donations can be added to your contribution sheet.)
Nov 21 & Nov 28: cards available with a request for something each child needs and something they want. Please pick up a card (or two!) in the Bride’s Room
Dec 12: Gift ingathering. Please return all gifts (unwrapped), as we will have a special blessing for the children who will enjoy them.
Dec 20: Food shopping, sorting, and delivery.