Announcements from 2021
- 2022 Stewardship Campaign Update
- STEWARDSHIP NOTES FOR NOVEMBER 2021:
- Christmas Flowers 2021
- Monthly Zoom Calls With the Bishop
- A Thanksgiving Prayer
- Three Things....
- CHRISTMAS PROJECT!
- 147th Convention of the Diocese of Southern Ohio
- 2022 Stewardship Campaign
- Hygiene Kits for the Homeless
- A Concert for Halloween
- Birthday Blessings in October
- Learn to Zoom Sunday
- Blessing of the Animals
- Twenty Years Ago
- 2021 Diocesan Convocation
- Afghanistan and Haiti
- GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP UPDATE
- Lift Every Voice and Sing!
- CRAYONS TO CLASSROOMS
- Explore the Way of Love: Worship
- NEW GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP
- LAY READER PRACTICE
- Birtdays and Anniversaries in July 2021
- Stuff the Bus
- Walk in Love
- FOR THIS SUNDAY
- Flag Day June 14, 2021
- Juneteenth 2021
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings - June 2021
- Ice Cream Social Today!
- Flags for Heroes
- Canterbury Court Ministry Opportunities
- WANT TO SING AGAIN?
- Bishop Price to hold two final Zoom gatherings
- COVID 19 UPDATE
- A Message from Bishop Curry
- St. Mark's Softball
- Flower Sunday
- Diocesan Listening Sessions Scheduled
- Hope Floats:
- ONLINE GIVING
- A message from Presiding Bishop Michael Curry
- Spring 2021 Parish Directory
- April is Child Abuse Prevention Month.
- EASTER SERVICE and MORE!
- Gem City Ballet
- Meet with Bishop Price Online
- FROM THE NATIONAL CATHEDRAL
- The Easter Season!
- Holy Week Schedule at Christ Church Cathedral
- FORWARD MOVEMENT
- Sparkle Day 2021
- DAY OF CHANGE March 14!
- The Life and Leadership of John Lewis
- PALM SUNDAY and HOLY WEEK SCHEDULE
- Ready for some upbeat music?
- Forward Today
- Forward Day by Day Lenten Reflections Booklet
- Walking with Christ to the Cross
- Lent Madness 2021
- Keeping In Touch
- Birthdays and Anniversaries in February 2021
DAY OF CHANGE March 14!
DAYLIGHT SAVINGS BEGINS MARCH 14!
Remember that when
we “spring forward”
we take up a special donation for
the Food Pantry at St. Paul’s UMC.
So as you change your clocks,
please bring in your change
(or checks, or folding money!)
and place it in the specially marked
baskets at the front and rear of the sanctuary.
pennies to $1000.00 bills
Help us to help our neighbors in need!