Announcements from 2021
- Ice Cream Social Today!
- WANT TO SING AGAIN?
- Bishop Price to hold two final Zoom gatherings
- COVID 19 UPDATE
- A Message from Bishop Curry
- St. Mark's Softball
- Flower Sunday
- Diocesan Listening Sessions Scheduled
- Hope Floats:
- ONLINE GIVING
- A message from Presiding Bishop Michael Curry
- Spring 2021 Parish Directory
- April is Child Abuse Prevention Month.
- EASTER SERVICE and MORE!
- Gem City Ballet
- Meet with Bishop Price Online
- FROM THE NATIONAL CATHEDRAL
- The Easter Season!
- Holy Week Schedule at Christ Church Cathedral
- FORWARD MOVEMENT
- Sparkle Day 2021
- DAY OF CHANGE March 14!
- The Life and Leadership of John Lewis
- PALM SUNDAY and HOLY WEEK SCHEDULE
- Ready for some upbeat music?
- Forward Today
- Forward Day by Day Lenten Reflections Booklet
- Walking with Christ to the Cross
- Lent Madness 2021
- Keeping In Touch
- Birthdays and Anniversaries in February 2021
Diocesan Listening Sessions Scheduled
The Standing Committee has made plans for diocesan listening sessions as the next step in our bishop transition. These online sessions will offer clergy, diocesan leaders, and parishioners an opportunity to share your concerns and hopes at this moment in the life of our diocese. Sessions are targeted for specific cohorts throughout the diocese. Advance registration for any of the sessions is required. Each session has a separate registration link. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Wednesday, May 12 at 7:00 p.m.: General (parishioners, and anyone who can’t attend another session) Register here
Saturday, May 15 at 2:00 p.m.: General (parishioners, and anyone who can’t attend another session) Register here
This is YOUR CHANCE to be part of this very important search process for our next Bishop. These decisions will affect the Diocese of Southern Ohio, its clergy, and all of its parishes…including St. Mark’s. Please consider lending your voice to this endeavor; the DSO Standing Committee needs to hear from THE PEOPLE IN THE PEWS!