Announcements from 2021
- Afghanistan and Haiti
- GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP UPDATE
- Lift Every Voice and Sing!
- CRAYONS TO CLASSROOMS
- NEW GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP
- LAY READER PRACTICE
- Birtdays and Anniversaries in July 2021
- Stuff the Bus
- FOR THIS SUNDAY
- Flag Day June 14, 2021
- Juneteenth 2021
- Birthday and Anniversary Blessings - June 2021
- Ice Cream Social Today!
- Flags for Heroes
- Canterbury Court Ministry Opportunities
- WANT TO SING AGAIN?
- Bishop Price to hold two final Zoom gatherings
- COVID 19 UPDATE
- A Message from Bishop Curry
- St. Mark's Softball
- Flower Sunday
- Diocesan Listening Sessions Scheduled
- Hope Floats:
- ONLINE GIVING
- A message from Presiding Bishop Michael Curry
- Spring 2021 Parish Directory
- April is Child Abuse Prevention Month.
- EASTER SERVICE and MORE!
- Gem City Ballet
- Meet with Bishop Price Online
- FROM THE NATIONAL CATHEDRAL
- The Easter Season!
- Holy Week Schedule at Christ Church Cathedral
- FORWARD MOVEMENT
- Sparkle Day 2021
- DAY OF CHANGE March 14!
- The Life and Leadership of John Lewis
- PALM SUNDAY and HOLY WEEK SCHEDULE
- Ready for some upbeat music?
- Forward Today
- Forward Day by Day Lenten Reflections Booklet
- Walking with Christ to the Cross
- Lent Madness 2021
- Keeping In Touch
- Birthdays and Anniversaries in February 2021
GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON WORSHIP UPDATE
The Rt. Rev. Ken Price
As life continues to unfold in this new season of the COVID-19 pandemic, it is recommended that effective immediately, all congregations in the Diocese of Southern Ohio request people attending services and meetings held indoors to resume wearing masks, even if they are vaccinated. If communion is offered, it is further recommended that it either be with bread only, or with wine by intinction following the protocols issued in the previous guidelines. This change is effective immediately. When Bishop Smith arrives in the diocese August 15, it is his intention to call our COVID Medical Task Force to meet to consider any further recommendations. Thank you for your cooperation.
Due to the rapid increase in the number of COVID-19 cases, the increasing spread of the Delta variant in the region, and recent research showing that vaccinated individuals can spread the disease if they become infected, Public Health – Dayton & Montgomery County is providing notice that it supports the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) guidance that recommends the use of face masks while indoors and near others, for all individuals 2 years of age and older, regardless of vaccination status.
Here are some things to keep in mind as we worship together in person:
- Please wear a mask. While nearly all of our adult members are fully vaccinated, our children are not. Please “mask up” to protect our youngsters.
- The initial impulse upon seeing long-time friends may be to give a warm hug. Please check first that a hug will be welcome. Not all of us are in the same place in our psychological healing from the pandemic.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and join the service on Facebook Live.
(Thanks to Good Shepherd Baptist Church, Lynnwood WA)