Announcements from 2021
- Ice Cream Social Today!
- WANT TO SING AGAIN?
- Bishop Price to hold two final Zoom gatherings
- COVID 19 UPDATE
- A Message from Bishop Curry
- St. Mark's Softball
- Flower Sunday
- Diocesan Listening Sessions Scheduled
- Hope Floats:
- ONLINE GIVING
- A message from Presiding Bishop Michael Curry
- Spring 2021 Parish Directory
- April is Child Abuse Prevention Month.
- EASTER SERVICE and MORE!
- Gem City Ballet
- Meet with Bishop Price Online
- FROM THE NATIONAL CATHEDRAL
- The Easter Season!
- Holy Week Schedule at Christ Church Cathedral
- FORWARD MOVEMENT
- Sparkle Day 2021
- DAY OF CHANGE March 14!
- The Life and Leadership of John Lewis
- PALM SUNDAY and HOLY WEEK SCHEDULE
- Ready for some upbeat music?
- Forward Today
- Forward Day by Day Lenten Reflections Booklet
- Walking with Christ to the Cross
- Lent Madness 2021
- Keeping In Touch
- Birthdays and Anniversaries in February 2021
Sparkle Day 2021
IT’S TIME TO SPARKLE!
As we prepare ourselves for Holy Week and Easter, we also prepare the church buildings and grounds.
Below is a list of tasks needed to be ready for Palm Sunday; please let the Katherine how you can help. Sign up to help us SPARKLE!
You can sign up as an individual, family, or “bubble”; the more, the merrier! The building will be open from 9am–2pm; if you need to come at another time, we’ll make arrangements. MASKS ARE REQUIRED.
This sheet will also be available on Sunday March 21 for sign-ups.
QUESTIONS? Contact Katherine at 937-256-1082 or email@example.com.